Thursday 8 September 2011

The R.W.C is FINALLY here!!!!

Hey, its Ellie and Lucy here!
Are you guys excited about the rugby world cup??
How many of you watched the opening ceremony? I know I did! I thought it was totally amazing, what did you think?

Leave us a comment and tell us who you are surporting too!

What a great win from the All Blacks! 41-10 Tonga, hopefully getting us the extra points we need to reach the quater finals.

The semi's against Australia was a tough and nerve racking game. Lucky we pulled through and managed to win 20-6!!

In the finals we played France. The whole of New Zealand was watching as the All Blacks battled for the Webb Ellis Cup!! It was a nail biting finish will a score of 8-7 to the All Blacks!! We could all breath a sigh of relief as Richie McCaw lifted the cup for the first time in 24 years!! :)

We hope you all enjoyed the RWC in NZ, Can't wait till the next time in England 2015!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey its Anna, I will be supporting NZ and also Italy! I think the opening ceremony was really good and I also liked the fireworks after! Go the All bLacks and the Azzuri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is John Key very well done girls - a truely excellent blog!!!I was very pleased to give the Webb Ellis cup to the All Blacks!

    ReplyDelete